i must really suck or something
19.76 first time
31.06 second time
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
i must really suck or something
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
21.083. That's as good as I can do...I give.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
finally got 11
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
She's probably trying to make sure you dont get fired after all, if you think she's gonna support ya, u got another coming, valentines or not :P
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Beat this I made it 0.654 on the first try.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
12 somethin
then 17 somethin
haha just working to keep my future secure lol
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
lol..i had no idea you were ms.craziefather.....welcome aboard...i hope you're not a duke fan! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Hmmmm I wonder if she's a Kentucky fan
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks